- Take the High Road back to El Rey Court for our second annual day party, returning to Santa Fe on Saturday, May 6th.
High Road is a fun day of music and community programming free + open to Northern New Mexican locals + travelers alike, featuring:
- + A curated vintage, maker + art market
+ Live music, food + drinks
+ Creative + wellness workshops
- 12:15pm: John Francis & the Poor Clares
- 2pm: Hey Cowboy!
- 4pm: Red Light Cameras
- 6pm: Y La Bamba
- 8pm: Zivi @ La Reina
- Enjoy free live music and DJ Christina Swilley between sets: the first four acts will be held at an open-air, outdoor stage at El Rey Court, with the last as a dance set in La Reina.
- Shop wares from some of our favorite vintage purveyors, makers, artists + artisans, including:
- Plus, merch from the performing artists and some exclusive High Road merch by yours truly.
EAT + DRINK
- Enjoy diner classics, pizza, ice cream and libations from:
- The Turquoise Trailer-- open until 10pm
- Tender Fire Kitchen
- Pink Pony Soft Serve
- La Reina
- Start the day off right with yoga by the pool with LindsYogs. Enjoy the fresh air and poolside views, as you stretch and prepare for a full day of High Road fun. All levels welcome. Ages 16+. Limited spots available. Sign up for our waitlist below to be the first to know when tickets are available.
- Please note, the pool will not be open for swimming.
INTUITIVE TAROT READING
Come learn, chat, and dive deep into the beautiful world of tarot in the Beer Garden. Settle in for a personalized, intuitive tarot reading for a suggested $10 donation.
Sign-ups for readings are available day-of on a first come, first serve basis.
STAY ALL NIGHT
Stay the night at El Rey with code HIGH ROAD to book our special High Road offer to receive the best available rate on any room, two Rambler sparkling waters to keep you dancing all day long + commemorative High Road merch. Rooms are going fast — book your stay today.
SPONSORS + PARTNERS
Good times, brought to you in part by our friends at:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Is this a free event?
- Yes! This event is completely free to hotel guests + the public to attend.
What about the workshops, are those free?
A variety of interactive workshops will be available for pre-registration and are paid, ticketed events; stay tuned to our Instagram @elreycourt to learn more.
We will open workshop ticket sales on April 29th. To receive an email with a link to workshop tickets, sign up for the workshop email list HERE.
Can I bring my own food /drinks?
No outside food or beverage is allowed, but we have multiple vendors onsite to keep you full + hydrated all day long.
- Can I bring my dog?
- Dogs are welcome but must remain on leash.
- Can I be a vendor/musician/lead a workshop at this year's event?
- We're all set for this year, but would love to connect for future events. Send us a bit about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
- Where should I park/how should I get to and from the event?
- There will be no parking available for non-hotel guests onsite at El Rey Court during this event. Please refer to the parking graphic below for off-site parking. Ride-sharing + riding your bike over highly encouraged!
- Is this an all ages event?
- Yes! If you're planning on imbibing, you must bring a valid form of government ID showing you are at least 21 years of age to purchase alcoholic beverages.
- What can I expect if I'm staying as a hotel guest during this weekend?
- A ton of fun! However, we kindly ask that in exchange, you give us some grace that things around El Rey will be a bit different than usual — more noise, more crowds, and extremely limited parking. We will do our best to save parking spots for our hotel guests, but know that parking is not guaranteed. If you're cool with that, we'd love to have you!
- Other questions, thoughts or concerns?
- While we are fully booked for bands, vendors and partners, other questions, thoughts or concerns can reach our team at email@example.com; we kindly request no phone calls.